THE ADVANTAGE OF CHOOSING RSA
RSA Insurance has been on a transformational journey moving from a top ten insurer to top three within the span of less than a decade. The core elements that set us apart from our industry peers:
- Top 3 insurer in Canada
- Well-established with deep roots for over 300 years
- End-to-end proposition from personal home & auto insurance through to complex needs for large multi-national organizations
- Trading across all Canadian territories and 150+ countries through our global network
- We're dedicated to making a difference for you and your customers
- Ensuring we treat customers in the way we would like to be treated is at the heart of everything we do
- Dedicated to true broker partnership - we use your feedback and insight to create tailored propositions for our mutual customers
- Evolving how we do business helps to drive our partnership forward and deliver what’s right for the customer
RSA stands behind our brokers - providing support & tools, helping you provide the best insurance solutions for customers
We invest in broker education, eServices and the Insurance Brokers Association of Canada (IBAC) broker identity programs
It's easy to work with someone for a long time - deal with them every day - and not fully appreciate everything they have to offer.
That's why we've put together a short video to help illustrate what we're all about and the many reasons why doing business with RSA makes so much sense.
WHY CHOOSE A BROKER?
For expert advice and access to insurers to ensure the thorough protection of your assets - from your home(s), vehicle(s) and valuables to your businesses assets & liabilities - the expertise of an insurance broker brings you many advantages. Here are a few of the ways you’ll benefit by working with an impartial insurance expert:
Knowledge and Expertise
Insurance is a complex world, and there are a wide number of variables involved in selecting the appropriate protection and building thorough risk control plans. This includes the level and breadth of coverage needed, the claims service expected, the types of risks exposures, and what risk you're willing to retain. Your broker understands your needs, and will build the insurance program that's best for you.
When relying on the web, it’s very likely that you’ll be offered a generic policy. A broker knows which questions to ask to determine the best protection and risk mitigation for your needs.
Fortunately, receiving expert advice does not cost you more money than shopping online. Insurance brokers are paid commissions by insurance providers, so you’re not paying a fee for their support.
EASE & PEACE OF MIND
Should you need to file a claim, your insurance broker will guide you through the process, when you need them the most.
Tools & Resources